Saturday, July 12, 2014

Sweet Rockport

I realize we've visited Rockport before, but can you blame us?


Rockport provides the gorgeous, and Frances provides the goof.


This one turns out to like hot dogs.  


Thank goodness, since hot dogs seem to be Frances's food of choice this summer.  I can't believe I used to wish Frances would start liking hot dogs.

After our scrumptious hot dogs, we clambered around on the breakwater.



This will sound sanctimonious.  Please forgive me.  Other families seemed very afraid to allow their kids out onto the rocks, but we love it when Frances is adventurous.  The more climbing, the better. 



We were very proud that day.

And now I will set about finding new activities for us to do, as I seem to be repeating myself from last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment