Friday, July 4, 2014

Fifty-Four Months of Preschooler Frances

All on her lonesome, Frances decided it was time for a real haircut.  (There was some worry about her hair getting too long for her to use the toilet gracefully.  The kid's mind is very busy.  I tried to reassure her, to no avail.)  So off we went to Miss Laura's.


After some fleeting trepidation, she thoroughly enjoyed herself.



The results were stupendous.  Her hair seems much thicker and she doesn't look like a waif half as often.


Fifty-Four Months Fun Fact:

  • Frances, the reader:  Frances's teacher Clarissa pulled me aside and told me Frances was making great strides in reading.  I wasn't consciously worried about this - the kid's only four - but reading is one of those miracles, like walking and speaking, that are hard to imagine with the first kid.  I was so proud when Clarissa told me.  I might have shed a tear or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment