Saturday, January 21, 2017

The MFA this time

We spent Mark's vacation day following Thanksgiving at the MFA.  I was thrilled, thrilled! to find the museum had a small collection of Robert McCloskey's art.  I adore Little Sal - I even thought of naming Chandler "Sal," before she was Chandler - so I was very excited to see McCloskey's art.


It's possible Chandler is imitating Little Bear here, rather than merely crawling around on a museum floor.  A mom can hope.


The Upton section of the Hayward-Uptons was significantly less impressed.  The three of them breezed through in seconds and then started pestering me to hurry up.  Fooey on them.

The little Uptons weren't terribly more interest in William Merritt Chase, but they did like this photo-op the museum provided.


I have no idea what they're doing with their arms, those wretched children who rushed me through Robert McCloskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment