Monday, January 9, 2017

Happy Halloween!

(I know I'm a little behind, but have patience, I'm getting there.)

This is the best I got for pictures on Halloween, I'm afraid.  We had a lovely evening.  It was Darby's birthday, so there were cake and festivities pre-trick-or-treating.  Frances looked fantastic, I must say.  We searched high and low for shoes that matched her vision.  We never found exactly what she wanted, but I think she was satisfied with our choice.  Astrid, the character, has a lot of hair.  I couldn't do much about that, short of buying a wig, but I think the hair arrangement we can up with worked well.


Chandler, dear, decided she didn't want to wear her witch costume after all.  I hope it wasn't because she was dissatisfied with it.  This isn't the first time one of my kids has rejected her costume at the last minute.  I tell myself it's just one of those kid things.

Peanut was pretty pleasing in his Super-Man costume.


No comments:

Post a Comment