Sunday, January 15, 2017

Forty-Five Months of Preschooler Chandler


Forty-Five Months Fun Facts

  • Vocab: "Actually" is very big around here this month.  It is important to work "actually" into as many sentences as possible.  She mostly understands the meaning, even if she throws it in more than is necessary.
  • Mobility:  The kid is a whiz on the balance bike.  She's not quite up to super fancyness, like figure eights, but she's got balancing down.  I have to brag a little.  The other day Chandler and I went to pick Frances up from school, with me on my feet and Chandler on her bike.  Another pedestrian approached us.  Chandler pulled right over and waited for the pedestrian to pass before continuing on her merry way.  A person driving down the street saw this interaction and cared enough to pull over and compliment us on Chandler's courtesy.  It made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment