Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh where, oh where has my little Frances gone?

Frances doesn't usually nap at home any more (I'm told she naps just fine at school) but she does have a "rest time."  There's usually no sleeping involved, but at least mom gets some recuperating done.  Last Friday, during rest time, Frances got very quiet and I got concerned.  I went to check on her in her room and found this:


Frances had clearly been in her room relocating her stuffed friends, but she was no where to be seen.  Then I noticed our bedroom door was closed.  I checked in there and discovered Frances, sound asleep.


Dream on, kiddopotamus.

1 comment:

  1. So cute kiddo.....what a gift...little kid fast asleep. The safest place in the world...mummy and daddy's bed.

    Love the Crane's Beach stuff, too. You know that's one of the places we went over and over again when I was a kid.......freezing water and probably too much sun. I remember driving home totally sun burned to a fairly cool house from all the shaded windows; a much felt sense of contentedness......interesting?!

    xox

    ReplyDelete