Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Friday Morning at the O.K. Corral

On Fridays, Frances stays home from school and Mark goes to work, so I get to practice my juggling skills with two kids.  Honestly, it hasn't been too hard so far, but sometimes a little flexibility is required.  On a recent Friday, I was bound and determined to get a shower but I wanted to keep Chandler close to me, lest Frances's loving big sister ministrations got a wee bit too aggressive. (Frances has been great with Chandler, really, but she can be a little insistent with the pacifier.)  I decided to keep Chandler with me in the bathroom on a specially designed pillow.  Frances thought this was a great idea, so she got a pillow for herself and there was a little camp out next to my shower, like so:



I got my shower, Chandler wasn't choked with a pacifier and Frances felt included.  Everybody wins.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! The girls are so cute/pretty!! Love both of them!

    ReplyDelete