Monday, May 29, 2017

Who took these pictures?!

I found some photos on my phone that I didn't recognize.  "Did I take this one?"  I thought to myself.


"I know I didn't take this one," I then thought to myself.


"Have Frances and Chandler been photographing each other?"  They're usually way too busy pretending to be cats or playing school or beating on each other to stop and take a photo.  "What a mystery!" I thought to myself.

Then I remembered that Frances had a play date with Yari, from school.  Frances must have let her on to my phone.  I feel this is new parenting territory - keeping kids' friends off my phone - that I didn't have to address when the kids were younger.  I am not pleased with this development.  I prefer dealing with baby problems like diaper rash -yay, naked time! - than phone etiquette.  New frontiers; away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment