Monday, May 22, 2017

Fifty-One Months of Preschooler Chandler

Not the best picture ever, no, but I couldn't resist using the photo of Chandler in one of Beth Brooks' creations.



Fifty-One Month Fun Facts:


  • Girly:  We are having a major dose of girl lately.  She wants to be wearing a dress or skirt almost at all times.  Chandler has a little friend who is going through the same thing right now.  Perhaps it's the age?
  • Ornery:  I know I've mentioned this before, but she can be a bit ornery lately.  She still asks to sit in my lap (she likes my body heat), but moments later, she'll be stomping on Frances's toes with all her might.  She gets sent to her room for shrieking on a regular basis.  Not terrible, horrible infringements - she doesn't actually wound Frances, she's not destroying property or running into traffic - but, Lordy some days are rough.  And then today, she couldn't have been nicer.  I never know what I'll get.

No comments:

Post a Comment