Monday, March 11, 2013

One Month of Baby Chandler


Yep, this is the only photo of Chandler we got on her one month birthday.  Ack!  Really, I wish I had a photo of her everyday, she's changing so fast.  She's already lost the newborn cry.  It's just killing me.

One Month Fun Facts

  • Chandler Firsts:  Chandler has had many, many firsts, of course.  First trip to the Museum of Science, first trip to the Museum of Fine Art, first trip to the the Natick Community Organic Garden.  Are any of these firsts documented in photos?  Of course not, because she's a second kid and the camera doesn't make the cut of essential stuff to lug around.
  • The Daily Grind: She's still in the "Feed, Change, Sleep, Repeat" Stage, which is just fine with me.  Newborns are such a breeze!  Except when they're not, of course.
  • Likes and dislikes: Chandler likes being warm, really warm.  She seems to view every clean diaper as a challenge.  "There's a clean diaper in the vicinity?!  I can fix that!" Before going to bed each night, I lay out a complete change of clothes for her, just so I won't have to hunt for them in the very likely case that they become necessary before morning.
  • One word to describe Chandler: Smiley.  I don't know when "real" smiles begin, but I'll gladly take all these smiley grimaces until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment