Monday, March 11, 2013

Forty Months of Preschooler Frances

More pictures of Frances in her pajamas because her mother forgot to get her monthly picture until the very end of the day.  Oh, well.




Forty Month Fun Facts


  • Frances's Mispronunciations:  "Babe-ing suit"  instead of "bathing suit."  I love this one, and since Frances is going swimming about once a week, we get to hear it a lot.
  • Frances's Take on Human Reproduction:  "Mom, your boobs are getting bigger and bigger and bigger...like balloons!"  Let's enjoy it while it lasts.  And she's come up with lots of versions of  "I've got a baby in my belly."  Last night she was explaining to me that I was a baby in her belly.  Don't know how her brain is coming up with that one.  And, finally, she'll say to anyone who will listen, "That baby just popped right out!"  Everyone who's been subjected to this has just nodded and smiled.  Seems like the way to go.
  • Frances's Triumph:  One day, Frances announced she wanted to wear panties to school instead of a pull-up.  I thought it was going to be a disaster, but I couldn't say no.  It was not a disaster.  In fact, with very few exceptions, Frances has done great.  She even makes it through the night without a diaper.  I think she is officially potty-trained!  Maybe seeing Chandler in diapers was the final push she needed?  Who knows? But I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that pretty girl!

    I can just picture her telling you that your in her stomach....funny three year old idea.

    Lindsay has declared that 3 yr olds are the hardest yet.......interesting.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete