Monday, October 7, 2013

Life at my house

This is what my living room looked like the other day:


I've been rearranging all our stored clothes to make them easier to find once the kids grow into a new size.  It's been a big project as we are the recipients of clothes from all five Hayward cousins and Mimi likes to buy her grandkids lots of clothes.  There's one dress I have in three different sizes.

While I was working on this project, Frances took it upon herself to entertain Chandler.  Anything to keep Chandler out of the stacks of folded clothes...I guess that's what the diaper barrier was about. Oh, who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfits! Good color for the girls. What can you say but beautiful grandkids!! :) Love the diaper barrier idea smart little girl. :0)

    ReplyDelete