Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Forty-Seven Months of Preschooler Frances

Just when I didn't think I was going to have anything to photograph on Frances's Forty-Seven Months birthday, Frances did this:



Frances eats dinner in about three minutes.  Chandler takes more like a half hour.  So while Chandler was finishing up her dinner on Frances's forty-seven months birthday, I sent Frances in to the bathroom for a bath.  When I went to check on her, I found Frances in the bathtub still in her panties, because "I forgot to take my panties off."  Okay.

Forty-Seven Months Fun Facts


  • Favorite Song: Call Me Al, by Paul Simon.  I've said something similar before, but I'll say it again:  Ten years ago, if you'd told me I would have a daughter whose favorite song was written by Paul Simon, I would have been thrilled.  But the charm wears off after several dozen repeats.  Still, I try not to complain because it could be so much worse.
  • Favorite Book: The Three Horrid Little Pigs, by Liz Pichon - the classic tale of the three little pigs, except the three little pigs are horrid and the wolf is a kindly builder.  I still haven't grown tired of this one, which is good.
  • New food:  She still won't eat normal kid food like grilled cheese, but she'll eat pine nuts by the tablespoon.  Interesting kiddo.
  • Next up: Four Year Old Frances.  Astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment