Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ignoring Mark Twain

Mark Twain said, "Comparison is the death of joy," and I know what it's like to be compared to sisters, so I've tried to avoid comparing Frances and Chandler, but I'm going to let myself slip this once.

Almost since Chandler was born, people have been telling me how much Frances and Chandler look alike.  I always thought they looked like sisters, but that's to be expected since they both look like their dad.  The other day, I was looking over Frances's old blog and I found a photo of her at eight months.  I think it's time for me to admit there's more than a casual resemblance.






Still haven't quite gotten around to that baby-proofing.


I'd say, "Maybe the next one will look like me," but we all know if there were a next one, she would probably be yet another mini-Mark.  Mini-Marks-R-Us.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to ask but are the pictures of Frances or Chandler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are of Chandler, but if you click on the word photo in the second paragraph (it should be greenish instead of black) you should be taken to a picture of Frances looking very similar to the kiddo you see here.

    ReplyDelete