Thursday, October 31, 2013

Eight Months of Baby Chandler

On Chandler's Eight Months Birthday, first we hung out inside for a bit...


...then we went for a walk and...


...sampled the local foliage.






One of the many reasons I could not be a professional photographer: I like the pictures of the kid eating the leaves more than I probably should.  Poor Chandler.

Eight Month Fun Facts:


  • Mobility: Like I've said in other posts, Chandler is a solid sitter now, with lots of crawling and some pulling up thrown in.  Next up, cruising.
  • Sleeping: I don't want to talk about it.
  • Temperament: Still a happy, happy baby.  Still adores her sister.
  • Obsession:  Chandler is very interested in the bottles on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator door.  Very interested.  I really wish the hot sauce bottles didn't fit so well there.  Every time we open the refrigerator door, she'll crawl up in a jiffy and into the refrigerator.  It's like Pavlov's dogs and the drooling.   And she is very displeased when we take her out of the refrigerator. 

2 comments:

  1. The leaves are classic. Amazing. You, no kidding, are a phenomenal mother. I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is my gracious answer: Why, thank you! Here's my real answer: What are you talking about? You know I leave out the bad stuff, right? I didn't include the night when it was all I could do not to say to Frances, "Stop being so annoying," because I couldn't be any more specific; everything was annoying me.

      Delete