Friday, March 2, 2018

Knits, all the rage

Here you see Chandler, modeling a scarf knit by my friend Beka, many moons ago, and dinosaur fingerless gloves knit by my sister Jocelyn.


So fashionable.

That was our one day of school that week.  We had Monday and Tuesday off, Wednesday night it snowed and Thursday and Friday were cancelled.  I didn't know it at the time, but I was at the beginning of an approximately ten week stretch of interruptions.  Vacations, surprise meetings, snow days, sick days and so many doctors' appointments.  I'm trying not to complain.  I know doctors' appointments and such are part of parenthood, but I wouldn't turn down some normalcy either.  I even passed up two opportunities to chaperone field trips, just so I could have a day to get stuff done.  I've had two days in a row of near normalcy now, some exercise and some yoga.  I'm feeling so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment