Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Festivities



I took cake into Chandler's classroom on her birthday.  What a hoot.  I'd let Chandler pick a cake from a certain website I find reliable.   She picked a confetti cake with white icing (read: sugar with dye).  It was delicious.  The kids couldn't wait to get at it, but they all sat on their hands and didn't touch it until their teacher gave them the go-ahead.  Ms. Sach has these kids under control.  I love Ms. Sach.

Above, we have Chandler at twelve o'clock and then, going clockwise, Monroe, Caroline and Leela.

I stayed after snack and played Musical Letters, like Musical Chairs, with the kids.  They are an affectionate bunch.  My lap was worn out by the end of the day.

I think Chandler was completely pleased.  Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment