Monday, February 5, 2018

The Lantern Parade

Frances talked and talked about being Hermione or Matilda for Halloween.  Talked and talked.  But in the end, she decided to go with Chandler to pick out Chandler's princess costume (Chandler never wavered), and Frances couldn't resist getting one of her own.  So, I give you Belle, Rapunzel and their lanterns.


They added their own metallic tattoo necklaces. 


I love the lantern parade.  I'm so glad we made it this year.  Everyone with littles gets dressed up and walks around the pond.  There are bands, cider donuts and lanterns, so it's pretty much wonderful.  A little of that, and I could be done with Halloween.  I did notice this year that our kids were on the older side of the age range!  This was shocking and a little devastating to me.  I no longer have little children, it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment