Friday, February 2, 2018

Her Very Own Field Trip!!

After being dragged along on her sister's field trips all last year, Chandler finally got one of her own!  I was so pleased for her, I volunteered to tag along.  It being October in Massachusetts, we went to an apple orchard, the very same orchard with the falling concrete blocks and war re-enactment, but this was during the week so all was calm.  The kiddos were more or less given free rein of an area.  Chandler ran around with her new buddy Leelawadee.  (If Frances gets a "Kealakai," I guess Chandler gets a "Leelawadee." I had another "Morgan" in kindergarten, a boy, so I suppose I can't complain, though it's not half as interesting as my kids' friends' names.)


Cuteness!


Chandler and Leela are best buds now, sort of like sisters in that they alternate playing and arguing with lightning speed.  Luckily, Leela's mother is very good humored and we mostly ignore their drama.  Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment