Thursday, March 9, 2017

Yes, more birthday

On the Sunday before Chandler's birthday, we took her to the movies to see Moana.  Frances and I had actually seen it already, but we sorta love it (the sailing!), and Chandler wants to do anything Big Sister does.

Before the movie started, we opened a couple presents.  Chandler has asked me over and over to buy her a Spider-Man Pez dispenser from the grocery store.  My sister Lindsay finally obliged her.



She liked it.  We got a bunch of popcorn and candy.  Our friends Michele and Sophia joined us.  And we had a great time at the movies.  Chandler talks about Moana and Maui sort of incessantly now, but I really don't mind.  I cannot believe I'm saying that about a Disney movie, but there it is.  The sailing's fantastic and the women aren't twigs.  Halleluia.

No comments:

Post a Comment