Thursday, March 16, 2017

Another Wednesday

We started our Wednesday with folding laundry, or, in Chandler's case, pretending to read while I folded laundry.


Then we went to the Boston Nature Center, so Chandler could roll around in the snow with a bunch of kiddos.  There was a more formal activity planned, but the kids were happy literally rolling around in the snow.


After the adults got cold, we headed inside for some snow ice cream.  We even made it chocolate-flavored, but it wasn't a big hit with Chandler.


I guess that's not terribly surprising since she's not a super fan of the real stuff.   That's alright.  It let me check off an item on the list of stuff I mean to do but never get around to actually doing.  Thank you, Boston Nature Center!  And, man, am I ever going to miss this phase when Chandler starts school.

No comments:

Post a Comment