Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Chandler/Elsa

The small child has made a definite girly turn lately.  She puts on our knock-off Elsa dress every chance she gets and wants to be called "Elsa."


I can handle the name change and the dress, even if it's too long and has to be tied up before she can wear it around town.  But she wants to Grow Out Her Hair.  Oh, the horror!  I do not want to have two knotty heads to ignore each morning.  See, Frances's knots are her business - at least, I'm trying very hard to make them her business and not my problem.  But two sets of knots?  One of those sets on a four year-old who I probably can't expect to know better?  I'm hoping to stem this terrible tide by bribing her with our salon's lollipops.  This strategy has worked so far, but I feel it's hold on Chandler weakening.  This is tragic.

(No, I'm not over-reacting.)

1 comment:

  1. can you let it drop for awhile and see if she loses interest?

    ReplyDelete