Monday, July 4, 2016

So Out of Order

I try really hard to keep these posts in chronological order, but, what can I say?  Things happen (like new computer systems that confuse me).  So these pictures are actually from Thanksgiving, 2015.  Mimi and Sir visited us for the holiday and Sir, of course, wanted to visit the Museum of Fine Arts.  Frances was in school, Mark was working (thank you, Mark), but Chandler and I were game.  Well, a little game.  We tagged along for the museum visit, but while Mimi and Sir went to look at Dutch interiors, Chandler and I wandered over to the contemporary wing, where they have things like "grassy" bean bags.


I think her eyes match the bean bag in this one.



Those purple pants may not be the best reason to have kids, but they're not a bad reason either.



And then I persuaded Chandler to clear out so a class of kids who had been politely lurking nearby could have a chance.  I thought it was exceedingly kind of us to move on, considering how much Chandler was enjoying the bean bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment