Friday, July 8, 2016

Oh, [Expletive Deleted]!

Damn it to hell, I have a three year old.

The first month of this three year old being three was Not Fun.  There was much raging against the machine (that'd be me).  Her principal form of protesting was the sit-in, or lie-in, whichever struck her rapidly changing fancy.

So, here we are sitting in protest on Frances's school playground.


And here we are lying in protest outside Frances's ballet class.



And here we are sitting in protest outside my gym, which I must visit frequently lest I lose my mind.



And finally, here we are lying on the floor inside Frances's school.


Hmmm, perhaps what she is actually protesting is the dearth of Chandler-centered programming.  Worth a think.

She has bounced back quite nicely.  No more lying down on the job.  Her newest form of protest is sticking out her tongue.  It's super cute, especially because it is almost always directed at Frances, not me.  I can ignore it forever.  Frances does not take it in stride, but eventually this phase too will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment