Friday, October 31, 2014

Twenty Months of Toddler Chandler


Twenty Months Fun Facts:

  • Binky-Be-Gone!: Yes, I yanked the pacifier, Chandler's dear friend.  Chandler had started chucking her pacis out of her crib at nap and bedtime, because I would come into her room to replace them.  Two days of that was my limit.  The yanking has gone much better than expected.  She's only looked for them a few times, and went on her merry way when they couldn't be found.  Her napping has yet to recover, but she's maintaining her good mood even with much less sleep.  I've been dreading this move for so long and I'm so glad it's over.  I may feel differently on our plane ride home to Arkansas in December, but for now I think every one is happy.
  • Language: She's learned my/mine.  I'm oh, so very pleased with that.
  • Sleep:  Another round of sleep training coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment