Friday, October 24, 2014

Apples Apples Apples

I organized something!  Well, kinda.  These things grew...


...and I invited a bunch of families to pick them with us.  Two families, the usual suspects, took me up on the offer and we were good to go.  The Hayward-Uptons arrived first, because cider donuts were involved.


And, then we headed into the orchards.



After a bit, the Linfoots (a.k.a. Darby's family) showed up.  Doesn't Frances just blend?



Back at the farm stand, we met up with the Ishikawas (a.k.a. Kealakai's family), but I failed to get any pictures.  I was distracted by the various calorie transfer mechanisms - caramel apples, kettle corn, cider donuts, apple cider, and plain old apples.  The choices were dizzying.


Frances managed to keep a cool head and dove right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment