Friday, September 13, 2013

More sporadic inadequacy shot indoors

Well, this project was shot indoors, but it was neither sporadic or inadequate. (Mark and Beka are still in the doghouse; now, how do I inflict punishment on someone living hundreds of miles away from me? Hmmm...).  It's my new Favorite Bread Recipe (everyone's got a Favorite Bread Recipe, right?)!  This is big, because I've been using the same bread recipe for years, decades, even.  This recipe is so easy.  Flour, yeast and water are combined...


... and sit around doing their magic bread thing for at least 12 hours.  The resulting dough is folded once or twice...


...then left to rise in a dish towel...


...until there's a nice round loaf.


After some more magic with a Dutch oven (or a Crock pot base and a sauce pan lid that happens to fit it), out comes this loveliness.


Happiness is a warm slice of bread in your hand.


Contact me for this recipe.  I wouldn't want the awful Beka to get hold of it without some grovelling.  (Aha!  Punishment inflicted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment