Monday, November 13, 2017

Ninety-Three Months of Rising Second Grader Frances

Mark brought the girls notebooks from Europe, so I took the girls to Broadmoor to fill them up.


Ninety-Three Months Fun Fact

  • Maturation:  I think I've said this before, but Frances is having these bursts of maturity that are just such a relief to be around.  She's never been a difficult child, it's not that.  But lately, she's been downright thoughtful.  She'll do things after only being asked once!  Occasionally, she'll even observe the passing scene and set herself useful tasks based on her observations.  I mean, there's still a mountain of laundry on the couch waiting to be folded, but she will fold towels with a minimum of whining when asked.  I have such hope for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment