Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Chef Chandler

Chandler decided we were making lemon cupcakes.  Ok, kiddo.  She loves cupcakes.


See the tongue stuck out in concentration?  I'm blaming an Upton gene.  Who does that outside of cartoons?


Good thing she's so cute.


Her favorite part of this recipe was the colored sugar that decorated the cupcakes' tops.


But then, miracle of miracles, she actually liked the finished product!


She has requested that we make them again this week.  I will oblige.  It's not quite the healthy food exploration that Frances got at Montessori, but it's not so bad either.

Frances has requested we make cinnamon buns, a food I swore I'd never bake because the packaged buns are so good.  But I can't really turn down a request for made-from-scratch goodness.  We are going to be up to our eyeballs in homemade sweets.  So be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment