Tuesday, February 7, 2017

And then the Children's Museum

I remember loving the Children's Museum as a kid.  I credit their Japanese house with putting me on the path to Anthropology, which will always hold a special place in my heart.

As an adult, though, when Frances was a baby, I thought it was a little "meh."

Boy, have I changed my tune.  The kids love it.  And seeing their enthusiasm has softened me up a little.  During vacation week, the Museum had sock "ice" skating. 


The kids loved it!  Well, they loved it until a bunch of other kids started loving it simultaneously.  Then my kids got overwhelmed and we went to explore something else.

There are parts of the museum I still don't love, but between the specials, like sock "ice" skating, the climbing structure for Chandler and the interactive plays for Frances, we have a winner of a museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment