Sunday, October 16, 2016

Our Last Ballet Recital?

Ah, Spring!  The time of recitals.

We had, I believe, our third annual ballet recital.  Frances was excited, as always.  She's shy in some ways, but doesn't mind being on a stage either.  

My funny girl.


Darby danced too, of course, she just happens to be much faster at changing than Frances is.  Maybe she was more motivated to get to the pizza restaurant we visited to celebrate their success.


Darby chose to move on to gymnastics, which spelled the end of Frances's interest in ballet.  I'm somewhat sad to see Frances's interest fade, but I never thought of ballet as a long-term plan.  I certainly won't miss entertaining Chandler during Frances's class.  We shall see what sparks her interest next.  I've suggested swimming and choir, but my ideas were vehemently rejected.  Can we skip classes altogether?  Is that allowed?

No comments:

Post a Comment