Sunday, January 24, 2016

Better Than It Looks

No, the kids aren't in time out.  They were playing together-ish on one of the beaches on the Ship's Harbor walk.  That's Molly on the left and Chandler on the right.  Their faces aren't visible on account of their Urban Baby Bonnets.  We actually found ourselves on this beach about three times in two weeks - not far from the house and endlessly entertaining rocks made it a prime destination.


I remember this trip in particular for a strange conversation we got into with a fellow hiker.  First, she turned out to know some friends of my parents.  Second, she struggled with how Beka, Dan, Frances, Molly, Chandler, Zak, and I might all be related.  She seemed to ask if we were in a polygamous marriage, though I'm not sure she knew how her questions sounded.  I think the matching bonnets confused her.

No comments:

Post a Comment