Monday, September 21, 2015

Sixty-Six Months of Preschooler Frances

I'm going to have to break the rules a bit this month.  I did take pictures of the girls on their month birthdays, but they were terribly unfocused.  I'm going to make do with some photos from later in the month.  I'd taken the girls hiking and they did a great job.


Sixty-Six Fun Fact

  • Frances, the Hiker:  Frances has bursts of enthusiasm for hiking, almost too much enthusiasm, in fact.  She'll take off exploring and before I know it, she's been gone for five minutes and I start to panic a bit about how I'm going to find her if she's not where she's supposed to be.   I've consulted other hiking families for strategies.  One suggestion was to have Frances and I both where whistles.  In theory, if I go too long without a sighting, I blow on my whistle and Frances stops.  Luckily, we haven't had to put the theory to the test.  Here's hoping we never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment