Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mimi is here! Mimi is here!

My mom came to visit, mostly to help me tackle my over-flowing basement, but a little of this went on too:


Chandler dear's attention span isn't quite as long as Frances's.


While Mimi was here, we had the first day of Spring - thank the Lord - so Frances and I did our usual first-day-of-Spring-seed-planting.


This year, she chose to plant seeds from a yellow pepper.


After they'd been in the soil for what felt like forever, I read that sometimes seeds from non-organic peppers sometimes won't grow.  I was afraid this was going to be a very disappointing project.  Just as I was giving up hope, two tiny sprouts came up.  Parenting fail avoided!  The plants are doing well now.  No peppers yet, but let's not get greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment