Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sixty-Three Months of Preschooler Frances

Sorry, kid, I forgot to take a solo picture of you on your month birthday.  So you get....


Sixty-three Months Fun Facts

  • Frances Quotes: We were listening to a very bouncy song in the car one day, appropriately named "Bouncing on the Bus."  Frances chimed in with "This song makes my heart shine."  She's a poet!  She came home from school one day and told me, "During the lizard storm, the mail man won't deliver the mail."  After a long time thinking of lizards falling from the sky in great droves, I realized she meant "blizzard" not "lizard."  I'm a little embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out what she meant.  I was just so stumped by the flying lizards.  Finally, one Saturday morning, Frances announced, "Dad's quite the cinnamon roll man."  Nothing slips past her.
  • Frances First: Frances voluntarily ate soup! And it was Chicken Coconut Curry soup at that!  I played it really cool, so she wouldn't spit it out just to spite me, but I was secretly thrilled.  Onward and upward!

1 comment: