Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thirty-Seven Months of Preschooler Frances


I said I was going to give this up, but there are just a few things I want to remember, so...

Thirty-Seven Month Fun Facts


  • Frances-isms: I can't believe I haven't mentioned this before, but Frances names everything "Adah."  She's been doing it for months.  "Hey, Frances, what should we name this new doll?"  "Adah."  "Hey, Frances, what should we name our new baby?" "Adah."  "Hey, Frances, what should we name the dinosaur outside the Museum of Science?" "Adah."  You get the picture.
  • Favorite reads: Anything Dora and Diego.  These two characters single-handedly make Mark and I wish we'd never been born, and yet Frances persists.
  • Firsts: Frances sallied forth into a bouncy house for the first time ever!  Bouncy houses have always made her nervous up until now, but with (pregnant, clumsy) mom by her side, she gave it a try.  After about 10 minutes, we were both very done, but very happy regardless.  Way to try something new, kiddo!
Alright, enough of that.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, it gives me great pleasure to look on your blog and see Frances in Zoe's clothes!!

    ReplyDelete