Monday, April 25, 2016

Seventy-Six Months of Kindergartener Frances

Another month, another trip to the Museum of Science.


Seventy-Six Months Fun Facts


  • The Scholar:  Frances, dear, has memorized Charlotte's lullaby for Wilbur.  To refresh your memory:
Sleep, sleep, my love, my only,
Deep, deep, in the dung and the dark;
Be not afraid and be not lonely!
This is the hour when frogs and thrushes
Praise the world from the woods and the rushes.
Rest from care, my one and only,
Deep in the dung and the dark!





2 comments:

  1. Morgan, what a terrific kid you made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now she's bugging me to memorize something from "I Saw Esau: The Schoolchild's Pocket Book." It's illustrated by Maurice Sendak. You or dad got it for me years ago. Very strange, very good.

      Delete