Sunday, June 29, 2014

Egg Hunting Heathens

Time to head over to the Eliot School for egg decorating again!


I love doing this.  We get to decorate eggs, see neighbors, eat goodies and avoid clean up all at the same time.


Frances takes it very seriously.


And Chandler watched from her carrier.




Poor Chandler.

After decorating eggs, we headed down the street for an egg hunt.  Darby, one of Frances's friends from Montessori, just happened to be there. 


(Frances was not in a funk that day, all appearances to the contrary.)

Chaos ensued, for about one minute.

Can you see Frances?  Neither can I.


Chandler missed the point of this activity.  She mostly stood on the sidelines with the bag we brought for her eggs and her snack trap.


Who needs eggs when you've got your snack trap?  Not Chandler.


Oh, my,  I love this goofball.  Have I mentioned that?


And then we ate deviled eggs, courtesy of Mark.  Thoroughly satisfactory day.

No comments:

Post a Comment