Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ten Months of Baby Chandler

They let me raise kids!  Even though, when I saw my kid in the dishwasher (I missed the part when she climbed in), I ran to get my camera rather than get her out!  I'm a great parent, but Chandler thrives anyway.



Ten Month Fun Facts

  • Mobility: So much cruising.  And she can stand independently, but just for nanoseconds.
  • Sleeping: Still good.  I'm beginning to forget all the months of painful wake-ups.  This is how humans convince themselves to have more than one child - forgetfulness.
  • Teeth: Nope.  I don't know why, but I've developed this fear that when they do start to come in, they're going to come all at once.
  • Obsession: Going into Frances's room when Frances isn't here to protect it.  Frances doesn't seem to realize that Chandler is destroying her room almost daily.  I make Frances help me pick it up, because I've picked up after her so much.  Plus, I'm evil.
  • Disposition: Such a joy - the other reason humans convince themselves to have more children.

No comments:

Post a Comment